Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Direction

In 2014, my goal for this little blog is for it to take on more of a structured direction.   I've decided to make a loose weekly plan of what my posts are going to look like.  This will give me more structure in what I write about, but it will also give you, my readers, an idea of what is coming next instead of these random posts here and there!!  This structure might change as the year progresses and I figure out what works and what doesn't work or if I just get tired of it!.






M&M Mondays | This is for all the little and the big things that I want to remember!  This year when I went to do my year review, I realized that there were so many, many things that I never ended up blogging about, and it made me really sad!  So Mondays are now dedicated to documenting the bigs & littles of the previous week! 

____________________ 

 


Tasty Tuesdays | If you know me at all, then you know that I LOVE to cook & bake.  It's something that comes really naturally to me.  Tasty Tuesdays will be my day to share recipes.  I'm not really great at following recipes to a T. I am more of a dash of this and a little of that kind of girl, and sometimes that makes it hard for me to share recipes!  I have learned a few tips & tricks along the way that I think other people might find useful in the kitchen, and if I discover a new food that I just LOVE then I'll share that too!  So basically this day will cover anything that happens in the kitchen!  Maybe I should be calling it, "Everything Including the Kitchen Sink" Tuesdays! 

 ____________________





Wellness Wednesdays | Wednesday will be dedicated to all things healthy & fitness.  I am no guru, don't get me wrong, but I figure I can share what I'm learning and hopefully learn some things from you as well!

 ____________________




? Thursdays | For now this will either be an off day, a random day, or a link up day until I can come up with something better!
 
____________________





Five on Friday | 5 Random things that are on my mind! 


 ____________________

I Don't typically blog much on Saturdays and Sundays, so hopefully I will use these days to play and maybe get some posts scheduled so I don't have to be so rushed the day of! 






 photo Signature_zps2937fcf1.png

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you, I'd definitely have to imagine that you ought to have a weekly food-related feature, that's for sure! And it's amazing how much sometimes even as a blogger I don't even write about my own memories and daily stories.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!