Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from the N's

Happy Thanksgiving from the N's! 



Even though I'm 1,500 miles away from My Mr. Right now...


I'm having a wonderful time hanging out with my parents in this blistery, cold, & snowy NY weather!

In all of the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving cooking, and eating, let's try and take several moments to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for in our lives!  God has given us more than we could ever deserve, or rather, he hasn't given us what we really truly do deserve! 

And if you are one of those crazy people that are going to star "black Friday shopping" on Thanksgiving, well....nevermind...I'm not going to even open that can of worms....

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving y'all! 


xoxo,

 photo Signature_zps2937fcf1.png









1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!