Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Been a while...

It's been a while since I last posted...I just haven't really felt like it.  I have some posts I need to catch up on, namely my How I Met My Mr. series, but I just haven't had the desire to write, so I didn't.

Life has been busy lately, I got home from work each day absolutely exhausted.  Namely because I've been eating crappy.  It was so much easier the first time around.  I just did it.  Now Temptation strikes a every turn, and I can't seem to beat it.  Seriously.  I need to get it together!  The constant GO, GO, GO! of my life doesn't help matter any at all.  Does it ever stop?  The MR. let me stay home one day the other week just to have a break from it all.  It was ah-mazing... Unfortunately, life didn't stop just because I took a day off from reality. 

I've also been dealing with some things, things I just need to work through. . . But that's life, isn't it?  You gotta pull on your big girl panties and just work through it!

Any how...I'm hoping to push out some posts today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!