Monday, July 1, 2013

The Mr. Turns 24

The Mr. Turns 24 today.
The Crazy part?
I was 24 when we met ...
on His 22nd Birthday.
 
Gosh, where does the time go?
 
Here's my thought for the day...


 
I love a good birthday as much as the rest of you.
Cake & Icecream is always plus!
It's a GOOD thing to celebrate another year of Life,
Another year of growing & changing,
and looking forward to what the next year will bring.
 
We often times forget the MOM that made all of it possible.
Isn't she to be celebrated?
The MR. didn't get here all my himself.
 
 
So instead of a Sappy bloggy celebration to my MR.
(Don't worry, He's not getting forgotten about).
 
 
So ... Here's to the greatest mother-in-law a girl could ask for!
Thank you so much for bring such an extraordinary man into this world!
He is the man he is today because you raised him like that...

So Thank you for the many hours of labor,
for all the sleepless nights,
for all the kissed scraped knees...

Thank you for making sure He knew his ABC's and 123's,
and how to unload the dishwasher.

Thank you for teaching him to be kind & giving.


Thank you for teaching him that women are precious,
and are to be treated gently.

Thank you for raising my most favorite person!





 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!