Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Whipped Jello (((DESSERT)))

Ever Notice the Desserts is stressed spelled backwards???
 
The Mr. and I LOVE to have something sweet after dinner,
but I'm trying to get in shape,
AND...
The 2 things don't really go together.
 
SO,
 
I created Whipped Jello..
 
(I can't take all the credit for this--I think I heard about it from my brother in law--or something along the same lines...)
 
You'll Need...
 
1 box of Sugar Free Jello
1 LARGE Light whipped topping
 
(I only ended up with 2 cups...the Mr. decided that we wanted some in his hot cocoa, and trying to be sneaky about it, dropped the container on the floor and lost a big glob to the floor...)
 
Heat 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons water in the Microwave for about 2 minutes.
Pour in Jello
Heat for an additional minute.
Let set until it has started to become gelatiny--but not firm.
 
 
Mix Jello mix into coolwhip.
 
 
 
Portion into 1/2 c - 3/4 c. servings. 

 
 
Enjoy!
 
With 2 cups cool whip, I got 6 - 3/4 c. servings at 3 points per servings & No fat!
 
It was ALMOST too sweet...but if I had used a whole container of cool whip I think it would have been perfect!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!