Thursday, January 31, 2013

{Confession} Coffee Addict

I have a confession to make.
 

I am addicted to Coffee.

 

 

I mean, seriously addicted.
I'm one of those people that if I don't get my coffee
I get GRUMPY,
and lathargic,
and get a serious headache.
 
I can go a whole day without even thinking about drinking water,
but I will never go without Coffee.
(Don't judge. the First step to changing is recognizing there is a problem...)
((Although, I'm really failing to see the problem with it))
 
 
  German Chocolate Cake coffee ...
 
 

TO.DIE.FOR.

 
Here's the problem:
 
I am going to have to Give Coffee Up,
But that's a whole post for another day,
And no, there are no Baby N's in the oven.
 
So you would *think* that I would start to ween myself off from it, right?
 

WRONG.

Infact, I think I've done the opposite,
I've almost doubled it!!!
 
BUT,
I have started making myself drink 1/2 gallon of water a day,
I know I need to be drinking more than that,
but small steps, ok? 
 
 
And yes...that is not 1, not 2, but 3 to go cups on my window sill.  Pathetic.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!