Saturday, April 21, 2012

A whole awful lot...how it came to be

When my husband & I first started dating it didn't take me very long to know that he was "the one".  This was it.  But of course I wasn't about to let him know that!  We were texting one evening and I decided to let him know that  I liked him, our conversation went something like this ...

Me: I think I kinda like you.
Him:  You think you do?
Me: Yea..in fact I'm pretty sure I like you, like a whole awful lot...
Him: I think I like that, a whole awful lot ...

And pretty quickly after there it went from I like you, to I love you ... a whole awful lot.  It's a part of us.  A part of our story.  Which is how my blog came to be named "A whole awful lot"... 

And you want to know a secret ..... ?

I still like my husband... a whole awful lot...

And I love him a whole awful lot too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!