Monday, January 6, 2014

Nothing at all {M&M}



I wish I could I had something super exciting to write about for my first M&M...but I don't.  In fact, I don't even think that anything minorly exciting happened. 

I didn't even make any New Year's Resolutions. 

We didn't go out on New Year's Eve.  The Mr was asleep in the chair by 8:30.

We didn't do anything special on New Year's Day.  The Mr. worked on building our back patio, and we went to the in-law's for dinner.

Saturday the Mr & I ventured up into Memphis.  We had to go pick up a Craig's list find, we went to Lowe's to get some wood for my desk that the Mr. is building me, except he's going to make it a little deeper to build a hutch for more shelving space!

Office Corner Desktop Plans
source
We went for  late lunch/early dinner at a local favorite, the commissary, which is one of  the Mr's favorite places to eat!  Their Coconut Cake is to Die for!  We also had to do some major grocery shopping.  Our fridge & pantry is pitiful!

It's been really, really cold here, by Mississippi Standards anyway!  Today we are supposed to have a high of 15. Mr. Weatherman, if it's going to be this cold, can we at least have some snow???

One last exciting little Tid Bit....Today is my Sister's Due Date!  Come on Little Man!  She has that it's probably not going to happen today though....Could we hope for tomorrow on her birthday???? 



 photo Signature_zps2937fcf1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!