Tuesday, July 2, 2013

5 things I bet you didn't know about me ....

 
1. When I eat, I eat 1 item at a time.
There is no eating a little of this and a little of that.
I Completely finish 1 thing before moving on to the next.
Every.Time.
 And you will never find me mixing my foods together.
Peas are not meant to be mixed with mashed potatoes.
 
2. I've lived in 4 Different States,
And have had 11 different addresses.
 
3. I studied Piano for 15 years.
I Began at the age of 4,
Continued studying it all through grade school,
and majored in Piano for 3 semesters at College.
It never came naturally for me.
I was good,
But I had to work really hard to get there...
Even with all my musical training,
There are times when music grates on my nerves.
I 99% of the time I prefer silence.
I get that from my dad!
 
4. I recently removed a mole from my shoulder with Apple Cider Vinegar.
Google it.
It really works!
 
5.  Purple Pens are my favorite.
I really don't know why.
But if you ever just want to make my day,
Find me a Pen with Purple Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!