Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Pinsperating Mondays} -On Tuesday- OMG! Chicken & Roasted Green Beans

Since I forgot to do this yesterday

{Pinsperational Monday}

--On Tuesday!--


OMG! Chicken

Last week I made the MR. OMG! Chicken and Roasted Green Beans.
He told me that He fell in love with me all over again after his first bite!


The Recipe calls for

2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Breadcrumbs.

Mix the Sour Cream and Parmesan Cheese together.
Put the chicken in a baking dish,
Top with the Sour Cream Mix,
Sprinkle Breadcrumbs on top!
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until done.

* My 1st go around I used*
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt,
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese,
Salt, Pepper & Garlic
and Panko to top with.
*Note-I use Panko for everything that calls for bread crumbs, It doesn't have all the preservatives and fillers that breadcrumbs have!*

*Last night I used*

Plain Greek Yogurt
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella cheese
Garlic

I coated the chicken with:
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Seasoning

Then I added my yogurt mix, topped with Panko & Baked!  He LOVED it

Roasted Green Beans


The MR ate the whole bag of green beans!

Preheat Oven to 425.
Make sure your oven rack is on the lower 1/3 section of the oven!
I used a bag of frozen green beans, thawed them, and laid them on some paper towels to dry.
When they are dry coat them with 2 tsp olive oil, Salt, Pepper & Garlic.
(I put it all in a Pyrex bowl, put the lid on & shake it up!)
Spread a piece of aluminum foil over a baking sheet,
and spread the green beans around the sheet so they are laying flat. (no overlapping beans!)
Bake for 10 minutes.
Shake the Pan around to get the beans to turn over,
Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
The MR. asked for these to be added to our weekly menu,
and that they were the best green beans He has ever had!


I also made him Zucchini Coconut Bread for Dessert



You can find that recipe HERE!
I'm making this recipe again this week but Muffin Style!

So for all of you that see Pinterest Recipes and are scared to try them because some Pinterest Recipes are HORRIBLE!  Know that these 3 recipes have been tested & approved by my MR!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!