Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Love Letters.....

Today if I was going to leave the Mr. a Love Note I would start off by telling him that this has been, by far, the best 9 months of my life!  It's so amazing how much better my life is with him in it.  I didn't expect 9 months to go by this fast.  I would tell him that I'm blessed by the security that I have in knowing that no matter what happens, that He is never going to leave me.  It's so wonderful to know that He is a "one woman man", He only has eyes for me.  I'm grateful for how protective He is of me, I know that He will do anything in his power to keep me safe, in all aspects; physically & emotionally.  I would let Him know that He is going to make a GREAT Dad, one day.  I love watching him play with our 2 year old Niece Isabelle, and it was so sweet watching him hold our newborn nephew!  I would thank him for Him showing me, daily, grace.  I am a far from perfect wife, and He forgives me daily!  I would thank him for making me laugh, and for striving to pursue a friendship with me.  We've been married 9 months and He still pursues me & dates me.  I would end my love letter by telling him that I'll always Love him, and that I like him a whole awful lot too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!