Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's been a while ...

It's been a while my lovelies!  My girlfriend is starting a blog, and she inspired me to get my butt in gear and actually post something....

Life Lately,

I've settled in to my banking life again.  Most days I love it.  Other days I miss the freedom I had working for myself.  I feel like I have LESS free time than I did when I was running the scrap yard! I'm having a hard time not only finding the TIME to blog, but of having the desire to.  I just don't feel like I have much to say lately. 

The MR. is turning 25 next tuesday.  We are having a cookout for him with friend this Saturday, and then a family dinner on his actually birthday.  His birthday is always SUPER special to me, because it's the reason that we met!  I'm pretty sure I'm the best birthday present He has ever gotten!  And I'm the gift that keep on giving, right? 

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on the 10th of July.  I am NOT excited about that.  I'm a baby when it comes to pain.  So I have a feeling I'll stay pretty doped up on some Pain Pills to get me through!

The MR & I have discovered a new hobby that we BOTH love .... CAMPING!  We've been twice now!  The first time we went to a state park in Tennessee, and the 2nd time we went to Spring River in Arkansaw and spent the afternoon floating down the river with a group of friends.  We will be going back to spring river (just the two of us) over the holiday weekend coming up!  Our schedules don't really allow us to go on whole week vacations, so we just take little weekend vacations to get a break from life.  Plus, camping is fairly cheap!

I've decided to start hopping over to starbucks on my lunch break to make use of their Wi-Fi so that I can start blogging again, because let's just get real hear for a moment.  I leave work at 7:15, and get home around 5:15-5:30, ain't nobody got time for blogging after working all day, coming home and doing housework.  Well, atleast this girl doesn't!

Anyhow--that's life lately for me?  How about you?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!