Thursday, January 9, 2014

Revamp

Phew!  It has taken me ALMOST all morning to figure this all out...but as you can see I've made some changes to my blog!  Let me tell you what.  Blog design is a pain.  Kudos to you lovely ladies out there that do this professionally cause it was enough to drive me CrAzY! 

I learned a little bit about CSS today, all I can say is thank goodness for Google, Copy & Paste.

I know that the colors don't exactly match up yet, but I just don't have it in my to completely redo my side bar today.

I noticed on my phone that my side bar is down at the bottom, but I figure that's because I changed the width of my blog.  So if anyone out there doesn't have a wide screen computer monitor, please let me know if the side bar is on the bottom of my blog on your computer!

Happy Thursday!


XoXo,


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your new header!! Blog designing can be such a headache (it's my least favorite part). Your sidebar is showing up on the side for me (I'm reading on a laptop).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header - great work doing it all on your own!!! I'm not that talented :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below!